Skip to main content

AmazonBasics One Port 2.4 Amp Charger

Looking for a charger that is affordable and offers quick charge? While it's not the fastest on the market, the AmazonBasics single port 2.4 amp charger is the way to go. If you have an iPhone this is a welcome upgrade from the stock charge Apple provides. For Androids who support 10w quick charge this is perfect. There is a blue light that lets you know there is power going into the charger. 

At $10.23CAD and free shipping this is a deal. I have never used AmazonBasics before and this is something I will always recommend. Check it out on Amazon if you need a inexpensive charge that will give you all the charging power needed. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0773BHCV1/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1&th=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wundle Mobile

This isn't a post I would be doing often. It's technically not a tech review, but it still fits on the blog. I recently switched to Wundle Mobile a Canadian telecom company owned by Luke Mackay. Wundle isn't your typical mobile carrier.  I will explain why I'm posting about this. It will give you a good understanding as to why I recommend this for people who live on and off the reservation. This is in no way affiliated with Wundle Mobile what so ever. This is my own personal review.  The main reason I recommend this as service for people living on the reservation. For those of you stick getting crap yes crap, home internet service this is perfect for you. As long as you get decent service from Bell, Rogers and Telus your good to go. So why would I mention the big 3 when this is an independent carrier? It's simple and there is only one reason. Wundle is a reseller of big 3 service. What that means is you get service from the national carriers. Depending w...

Streaming Music

Ever since I got my first Canadian unlimited data plan, I started using music streaming more in the car. Tried a few different services till I landed in something I love. Dash Radio is an American service that you should have a look at.  It's a service similar to that of Siriusxm. One difference is it's 100% online. Oh I can't forget that it's FREE. You get a bunch a artist/band curated live radio stations. Doesn't matter if your a fan of Snoop Dogg or Kylie Jenner, there is something for you.  So your wondering what's the catch? How is it free? Car manufacturers and cable providers pay Dash to use it as a premium music service. It's usually included with your cable (US only) or car premium service if offered.  I been streaming free country radio on their station Tailgate Radio. Love their Hip Hop and RNB station The City. Some stations are purely automated while others have live host. Most but not all run on a west coast schedule as many station...