Skip to main content

Wundle Mobile

This isn't a post I would be doing often. It's technically not a tech review, but it still fits on the blog. I recently switched to Wundle Mobile a Canadian telecom company owned by Luke Mackay. Wundle isn't your typical mobile carrier. 



I will explain why I'm posting about this. It will give you a good understanding as to why I recommend this for people who live on and off the reservation. This is in no way affiliated with Wundle Mobile what so ever. This is my own personal review. 

The main reason I recommend this as service for people living on the reservation. For those of you stick getting crap yes crap, home internet service this is perfect for you. As long as you get decent service from Bell, Rogers and Telus your good to go. So why would I mention the big 3 when this is an independent carrier? It's simple and there is only one reason. Wundle is a reseller of big 3 service. What that means is you get service from the national carriers. Depending what province your in, you may get any of the big 3 networks. Wundle gets wholesale rates. For Quebec where I am Telus gives them best rate so I use Telus. It's much cheaper then the big 3. 

So how is it cheaper? Wundle only has one plan. It's $70 for Unlimited talk, unlimited text and 20GB of LTE data before slowed to unlimited 3G. It's taxes included so you only pay $70. If your reservation gets good coverage from national carriers then this is perfect for you. 

Process is you pay for first month when you order sim card. They ship via Canada Post Xpress mail. Took 3 days for me to get my sim card at post office on reservation. When you get it you simply call them and they transfer your number. When you order sim card they ask for your current provider and account number along with current phone number. This makes the entire process of number transfer much easier. Simply give them your phone number and they look in their system for your account and it's good to go. 

My experience with Wundle is amazing. I get way faster unlimited data then the local internet provider. Check out Wundle Mobile at https://www.wundle.ca/ for more information. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streaming Music

Ever since I got my first Canadian unlimited data plan, I started using music streaming more in the car. Tried a few different services till I landed in something I love. Dash Radio is an American service that you should have a look at.  It's a service similar to that of Siriusxm. One difference is it's 100% online. Oh I can't forget that it's FREE. You get a bunch a artist/band curated live radio stations. Doesn't matter if your a fan of Snoop Dogg or Kylie Jenner, there is something for you.  So your wondering what's the catch? How is it free? Car manufacturers and cable providers pay Dash to use it as a premium music service. It's usually included with your cable (US only) or car premium service if offered.  I been streaming free country radio on their station Tailgate Radio. Love their Hip Hop and RNB station The City. Some stations are purely automated while others have live host. Most but not all run on a west coast schedule as many station...