Skip to main content

Heads Up!

If you have ordered from AliExpress or any other chinese website, don't panic if it's taking long to get to you. Chinese companies have a long history of taking long to get orders to people no matter where in the world. 

I ordered my Doogee X95 at the end of May. It went from China to Singapore and left Singapore July 21st for it's final destination of Canada. Not sure if it came right here or stoped in between. Fast forward to August 27th, it landed in Canada and was placed under review by Canada Post. September 1st it clears customs and lucky me no duty fees. 

If your panicking about a package taking long, don't worry. Chinese logistics companies are just slow. I had found this out as it was my first AliExpress order. I had contacted their customer support a few times to see why it's taking long. Yes I know I ordered during the Covid-19 pandemic but it still took long. 

This is a rare case. Seller in AliExpress answered only 2 questions. When I tried to get answers on where package was the seller was silent. AliExpress found it odd so they issued me a full refund. The seller only answered once I asked about what I should do because AliExpress said it failed to clear customs. It didn't fail to clear customs, I feel it was a loss in translation. AliExpress is letting the shipping continue without asking for a return. I may be wrong but feel they let me keep phone, so I come back as a future customer. 

Asking on Android fourms if people ever had that happen. They said Chinese companies will let you keep item to keep you as a customer. So just remember it wi get to you and you may be lucky like me. I was lucky to get a free phone.

Comments