Skip to main content

Niagara Launcher

Looking for a refreshing simple to use launcher? Check out Niagra Launcher that will make any Android device look beautiful. 

The simple home screen allows you to place 8 of your favourite apps on your home screen. When a notification comes in, it will show next to your favourite apps. The alphabet to the right allows easy access to find your apps. 

Weather is provided by Dark Sky. Yes the API is ending next year. Will be interesting to see what the developer switches to. Please note to access weather you will need to purchase a one-time pro key. The pro key also gives you access to many other features not found on free version. 

App drawer is clean and simple. Very easy to find your apps. Design doesn't take away from your wallpaper.

Do I recommend this launcher to anyone? Short answer is yes. If your looking for a clean simple launcher that gives you a different look then it's worth the download. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wundle Mobile

This isn't a post I would be doing often. It's technically not a tech review, but it still fits on the blog. I recently switched to Wundle Mobile a Canadian telecom company owned by Luke Mackay. Wundle isn't your typical mobile carrier.  I will explain why I'm posting about this. It will give you a good understanding as to why I recommend this for people who live on and off the reservation. This is in no way affiliated with Wundle Mobile what so ever. This is my own personal review.  The main reason I recommend this as service for people living on the reservation. For those of you stick getting crap yes crap, home internet service this is perfect for you. As long as you get decent service from Bell, Rogers and Telus your good to go. So why would I mention the big 3 when this is an independent carrier? It's simple and there is only one reason. Wundle is a reseller of big 3 service. What that means is you get service from the national carriers. Depending w...

Streaming Music

Ever since I got my first Canadian unlimited data plan, I started using music streaming more in the car. Tried a few different services till I landed in something I love. Dash Radio is an American service that you should have a look at.  It's a service similar to that of Siriusxm. One difference is it's 100% online. Oh I can't forget that it's FREE. You get a bunch a artist/band curated live radio stations. Doesn't matter if your a fan of Snoop Dogg or Kylie Jenner, there is something for you.  So your wondering what's the catch? How is it free? Car manufacturers and cable providers pay Dash to use it as a premium music service. It's usually included with your cable (US only) or car premium service if offered.  I been streaming free country radio on their station Tailgate Radio. Love their Hip Hop and RNB station The City. Some stations are purely automated while others have live host. Most but not all run on a west coast schedule as many station...