Skip to main content

Doogee X95 on Its way

Back in May I order a Doogee X95 off of aliexpress.com. Been souch a long journey for the phone. 2 days ago it finally arrived in Canada. Sadly it's still under review with Canadian border customs. 

The Doogee X95 is a $93.90CAD phone. It packs a 6.5 inch waterdrop display. 2GB RAM+16GB ROM. 4350mAh battery with 10w quick charge. Android 10 out of the box. Screen feature gorilla glass but I'm not entirely sure what version is being used. 

Device comes in Black, Blue and green. I have ordered the green version. It comes with the European charger which isn't an issue. I'm sure we all have a charger in our homes. 

When the device comes in I will be spending a week with it before I post my in-depth review. Hopefully it come in within the next few days. Stay tuned. 

Comments